News & Media
- Canadian Pain Society: Distinguished Career AwardCongratulations to Zymedyne’s Chief Science Office & Co-Founder, Dr. Gerald Zamponi for his long standing contributions to pain research and management! Link to the 2021 ASM Keynote: https://www.canadianpainsociety.ca/2021-ASM Source: @CanadianPain on Twitter
- UCEED OPPORTUNITY HEALTH FUND AWARDZymedyne Therapeutics is pleased to announce it has been awarded a UCEED Opportunity Fund Award from University of Calgary. Implemented by Innovate Calgary, the university’s knowledge transfer and business incubator, UCEED serves to support U of Calgary-based child and health enterprises and help commercialize new technologies and accelerate U Calgary start-up companies. Link to the UCEED Opportunity…
- NAI Fellow – Dr. ZamponiZymedyne is very proud to congratulate Co-founder Dr. Gerald Zamponi on being inducted as Fellow of the 2020 class of National Academy of Inventors (#NAIFellow). Dr. Zamponi is being recognized for his innovation and research in developing and patenting treatments for chronic pain and epilepsy. Only two other Canadian academics out of a total of 175…
- Campus Alberta Neuroscience GrantZymedyne Therapeutics is pleased to announce that it has been awarded an Entrepreneurship Seed grant from Campus Alberta Neuroscience (CAN).
- IC Fellowship News ReleaseZYMEDYNE awarded $200,000 Life Science fellowship from Innovate Calgary.